Sunday 10 February 2013

Airport bound.

Although I fly about 4-5 times a year (make that 8-10 actual flights!) I never ever get used to it. For you who don't know, I'm a tad scared of flying. It's not that I don't trust the pilot or that I think something might be wrong with the plane, it's more just the little fact that I don't really get how plane works. Totally honest, when I'm up there all I can think of is that I don't believe in airplanes. At all. I just think they are too heavy to actually fly.

Anyhow! Here I am, in Edinburgh airport, waiting on my flight. The point of this blog post is to say that no matter how scared I am of flying, I don't let it stop me. I still do it. And I think it makes me a stronger person for each time I face my fears.

This is my scared face:

No comments:

Post a Comment