Monday 18 February 2013

I'm back!

Had an amazing time back in Sweden, was great to see the family, an very much needed! But now I'm back home, and ready to get back in to my training (my gym training, and my PT course). Got my exam this Wednesday, so I need to get my head in to those books. Been doing a bit of reading while I was in Sweden, but need to fully focus on that now.

Went for my first gym session in 11 days today, and I can honestly say that it was horrible. Feels like all I did in Sweden was eating, and I can promise you that my next holiday will be different. Never ever will I let my body get in this state again. It's not just to do with the looks (other people than me probably don't notice much difference), but so much to do with how I feel. And right now, that isn't good. Give me a week, and I will feel like I was never away.


No comments:

Post a Comment