Wednesday 20 February 2013

Shine bright like a diamond.

I love wearing bright colours in the gym! I always just have black gym tights on, but love to brighten it up with a colourful top. H&M has a great range of sportswear, and their tops are lovely and to a good price. It's £7.98 for each gym top, and comes in several colours.

I sent this picture to Craig for Christmas, as all I really asked for was gym stuff;


In Sweden people quite often say "Syns du inte, så finns du inte", which you can translate in to something like "If they can't see you, you don't exist".

Not sure if it's suppose to mean that you should aim to be centre of attention and the one that stands out the most in a group? But I use it as a saying when I go to the gym, or out for power walks. If they can't see you, you don't exist. Bright is the new black.

No comments:

Post a Comment