Tuesday 26 February 2013

Walk a mile in my shoes.

I'm on a weeks holiday from work just now. Think this is the first time ever in my adult life that I've had a week off, when I haven't booked to go to Sweden or abroad on holiday. The only plans I have for this week is the hill walking tomorrow, and to drive up north to see Craig on Thursday. Apart from that, it's just me going nuts for not having anything planned.

It has always been hard for me to relax, and to sit down and do nothing. Even to focus on reading a book is a struggle, as when I'm on the way of picking up that book I always find other things to do. I might walk past the kitchen and decide to do the dishes, which leads to me starting to bake some cupcakes, and before I'm finished with that, I randomly start to clear out my wardrobe. You see what I mean?

Anyway, I decided that by writing a list each day of what I'm wanting done, I will gain a bit more routine of my days off.

So, today I wrote on my list to take a big walk (happen to be as big as 12,7 km), to go food shopping and then to study. Done, done, and half done! Gonna dig in to my books more now!

Here are some pictures from my power walk earlier today;

No comments:

Post a Comment