Sunday 3 March 2013

One hour might be all you need.

I have always been a morning person. I really don't mind getting up as early as 4.45, as I do for work every morning. I like the calmness outside, before everyone else wakes up and starts their day.

On my days off I always have my alarm set between 7.30 and 8.00. It gives me enough time to have a good long breakfast, get the house work done and maybe even hit the gym, all before 11am. I feel that I can get so much more done, knowing I've done so much already.

For people who say that they don't have enough hours in their day, that they simply don't have enough time to do things, I can recommend such a simple thing as going up one hour earlier in the morning. It does really help, and gives you a great energy boost for the rest of the day.

And remember:

No comments:

Post a Comment