Sunday 14 April 2013

Be grateful.

Sitting in the airport waiting to board my flight. It's going to be a long day, two flights ahead of me, and several hours in airports. But I don't mind. I brought 4 books with me for this trip, and I'm determined to finish at least one of them before the end of today.

Travelling somewhere is kinda like therapy for me. Especially travelling alone, like I'm travelling today. It gives me time to relax, think and reflect over things in life. And when I have time alone, it gives me time realise how much I have in my life to be grateful for.

I am grateful that I have the most amazing boyfriend, family and friends I could ever have dreamed of. I am grateful that I am healthy, I have a home and that I have the possibility to travel places.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment