Friday 22 February 2013

Squat challenge.

I read a lot of health and fitness blogs for inspiration. And on one blog, the girl that has it, set up at challenge in the beginning of the week to do 100 squats before the end of the week. But as I normally do 100 squats during each of my workouts, I set myself the target to do 500 squats by the end if this week.

So far I'm on 400, so will for definitely get it done! I usually do it in three sets, 35-35-30, to level it out. But you can do it 5x20 or in any way that feels good for you, as long as you feel it working your legs and bum. Challenge yourself!

I love squats, and I love the fact that I can see a good result from doing it. I can definitely see and feel a difference from two months back when I started working out my lower body more.

T loves squats!

No comments:

Post a Comment