Wednesday 6 March 2013

Action creates opportunities.

I'm quite a happy person. Sure, I have my bad days too, quite a lot of them, but I don't let them take over my life. When a problem occurs in life, I try to solve it straight away. It will only take bad energy from my mind otherwise, that I could have used to create something good with.

People quite often over think things, and play up scenarios in their minds of what could happen, things that probably never will happen. But instead of going to the bottom with how they are feeling about things, or to bring up what's bothering them, they keep it to themselves and hope that tomorrow will solve it.

But nothing changes, if you don't change it. You don't get given things in life.

If you want things to change, you need to address what it is you want different, and act to do something about it. If you want a clean house, you need to clean it. If you want a new job, you need to apply for jobs. If you want money to buy something big for, you need to save up money, and stop spending money. It's as easy as that. You might not necessarily get it all straight away, but you are one step closer than you were before.

Strip off all the big worrying thoughts that you create in your mind when something negative occurs in life, get to the bottom of How to change things and act. Action creates opportunities, thinking about acting doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment