Saturday 2 March 2013

Dear gym, I've missed you.

Haven't been feeling 100% this last week, so haven't been to the gym at all. Although, I've kept my fitness up with power walks and climbing mountains (the last one is not recommended to do while not feeling fully well, although I powered through). But I'm happy to say that I'm back on track!

Got my new personal trainer folder through the post as well, so starting a new chapter in my training this week. This totally boosted my motivation, and I just want to learn it all, and get it all in my head now!

Something that also boosted me is that there is a new challenge set up in my gym. A rowing challenge  To row as fast as possible for 500 meters on level 10. Perfect for me that actually enjoys rowing! Will be doing the challenge this week! More on that later.
This is how happy I was at 9am this morning before my power walk.
Apart from all this gym happiness, I can here announce that spring has finally hit Glasgow! I put up our table in the garden today, and sat out there studying for a few hours earlier. Oh, how I love sunshine, makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment