Thursday 21 March 2013

It's a good day, to have a good day.

Sorry for low and bad updates lately. I've been focusing all my time outside work on my Pt studies, and will do so for another week to the max as well. But after that I can promise better updates.

Had my practical Pt gym exam yesterday, and it went well. Feel really quite happy with myself, and I can notice myself how much I've learned since January.

I also want to give a big thanks to one of my best friends Carys, who was my wee guinea pig for my exam. Totally worked her to the max, and I'm pretty sure I heard her say that she hated me some time during our gym session. Haha! All good then!

No, but seriously, thank you C.

1 comment:

  1. Härliga ni är! Hoppas få träna tillsammans med er när jag anländer till skottland i slutet av april. Lysande Thess, bra jobbat Carys

    ReplyDelete