Saturday 18 May 2013

Here we go!

Just about to start heading for my pick up round of all my hill walkers to head towards Fort William, and Ben Nevis.

It's been a change in the line up for the walk, and our friend Carys has decided not to come with us due to sore legs. I can just imagine doing a 5-6 hours walk up and down Britains highest mountain, when you aren't feeling 100% in the body. Not the bestest feeling.

Alan's friend Ross got the opportunity to come instead, so then we were four again! So much better being four rather than three walking, so you can walk in pairs.

Anyway, that's me set to start driving now! Hopefully I will be able to upload a picture or similar during the day. And if not, I will for definitely do it tonight!
 

Have a good Saturday everyone, I sure will!


No comments:

Post a Comment