Wednesday 15 May 2013

Life is all about the ups and downs.

After feeling a bit up and down lately, I feel like I'm finally back on track again! Just like anyone else, I have my bad days and weeks, and I feel like I can't be bothered with the gym, eating good healthy food, and to be my normal happy self.

But I do think it's important to experience both highs and lows in life though. You won't know what it's like to be happy, if you haven't been sad, and the other way around. After rain comes sunshine, sometimes you just have to have patience.

However, I am now right back on track, and I'm well up for what June has got to offer! I have finally got my dates set to do my courses, within my PT course, that is Circuits, Kettlebells, Suspension training, Boxing,  Business and Functional Training. And I can't wait to get started!


Also, me and my hillwalking group will be climbing Ben Nevis in three days time from today! By this time on Saturday we will hopefully be down safe and sound from our walk, and hopefully beaten our last time of six hours up and down. We are still collecting money for a good cause on the charity page.

Me, during mine and mums walk up Ben A'an last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment